My Lovely Supporters

12 May 2021

TPS & CCK DT CARDS

 Good morning all, hope that you are all well and staying safe.
Today I have two DT cards to share with you and it is a big coincidence that the theme for them both is 
SHAPED CARDS
My first DT card is for 
and features the image
as I have mentioned the theme is
SHAPED CARDS
As usual I have printed the image several times so I could decoupage her also the little butterflies that I have also used Glossy Accents on, I have used an 8" x 8" circle scalloped card, I used a smaller scalloped die to place the image on and added little handmade flowers around the edge, the sentiment is also a die.




My second shaped card is for the 
which for the month of May is all about the Magical World, Fairies, Elves, Mermaids, the image I have used is called 
I have coloured her with markers and used a die for the card shape. I have also used a stamped sentiment, die cut flowers and an embossed silver card stock, I used both Nuvo and Copic markers to colour her.



I thank you for popping by comments are greatly appreciated they mean so much to me 
I hope that you will come join the challenges we would love to see you
hugs
lorraine x

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow love what youve done with this image and the background it really stands out so beautifully, its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Merry said...

Both are so pretty, I really love your coloring and the shape of the second card.

cotnob said...

Two pretty shaped cards Lorraine, beautiful images and lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Two very pretty images Lorraine, I so like Ching-Chou images and even have a few of their stamps, only problem is I just cant colour in! Nice shapes as well, circle cards always please and I'm a fan of hexagonal as well.

B x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Both cards are gorgeous Lorraine. I love your coloring on the second card, beautiful.
Greetings Miranda

Doreen said...

Two stunning cards Lorraine,love them both.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous shaped cards Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

Two delightful cards today Lorraine- you do choose the prettiest of images! The shapes and designs are both lovely -and both beautifully embellished as always
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant designs and those colours are stunning, love these, both gorgeous. xx

Jane Savage said...

Stunning projects, Lorraine! The card shapes really enhance the images! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the circular design.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous shapes and gorgeous images love your colouring and flowers, so pretty..

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous images and love the shapes
Carol x

Diane said...

Fabulous shaped card and colored images.

Hugs diane

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

PUSSY CAT, PUSSY CAT

 I have been having problems once again with my laptop I think it has to do with One Drive and it is driving me mad, but at the moment I am ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020