My Lovely Supporters

2 May 2021

CHRISTMAS CARD

 Hi all, today I am posting my first Christmas card of the year, I have been looking through loads of my stamps and other items that I have had for so long that I forgot I had them, does that sound familiar? Lol
I thought that I would join in the challenge at

Many thanks for your continued support and encouragement sometimes you think that you are not good enough or that your work is lacking in some ways but I have been more than happy with my makes recently.
I have been invited to sell my cards at a fair at the end of June, all money raised will go into the resident fund,  I normally hand them over to my friend Ali who sells them to the residents and puts the money they make into a fund for either the garden or Christmas or something that resident would like, my cards seem popular.
I feel that I am doing something worthwhile by doing this.

My mum is doing a lot better she now has a hearing device that looks like a stethoscope, so she can now participate in the conversations that we have.
The support services have been excellent and all the carers that come in to help mum love her to bits.
Well that is a lot of talk from me so I will zip it and wish you all a lovely Bank Holiday weekend
hugs
lorraine x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Yep, sounds familiar Lorraine, but the good thing is when we return to old stamps we see them in a totally different light. A nice warm Christmas card with the reds.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

It's a lovely card Lorraine. x

Pat K said...

Sweet image on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Lorraine, I like the traditional reds and your CAS design.
I'm not surprised that you have been invited to sell your cards at a fair, they are always fabulous.
I'm glad your Mum is getting on well with her hearing device, it must make such a difference for her.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. Glad your cards are well loved where you live. Also pleased Mum is doing well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cute Christmas card Lorraine with the little robin..Glad to hear your Mum is doing well and getting assistance with her hearing..all your cards are so lovely, you need not get negative with them, but I know where you are coming from..grteat to know you have a place for your cards to go, mine go into my Son's work shop/office at his garage and I do okay..
Take care and be safe and happy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020