My Lovely Supporters

14 Apr 2021

TPS & CCK DT CARDS

 Hi all, today I have not one but two DT cards to share with you.
My first card features an image from 
she is called EMILY
the theme this week is all about 
I printed the backing paper that comes with the digi hen printed the image off 3 more time o I could 3d her, I added some glossy accents and liquid pearl drops.


My second DT card is for the
The theme for this month is all about 
Four Legged Friends
I have used the image
Although the image is called Fall Squirrel I have adapted it for the Spring
I have coloured the image with a mix of markers both Nuvo and Copics, I added a black bow, doily and some doe cut flowers.

I hope that you will be able to come join our challenges we would love to see you and your wonderful creations
I will say bye for now please take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

6 comments:

Chris said...

two beautifully designed cards Lorraine, you always choose such lovely images.
xx

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, a super decoupage image and great colouring on the second one - they are both so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Such a beautiful and cheery set of card, absolutely fabulous...both colour and style. xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine...beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, Im sorry not to have been by until now, its been extremely hectic this week for me. I love how youve coloured this image and the backing paper and card design are just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020