My Lovely Supporters

27 Apr 2021

THINKING OF YOU AND GOOD FRIENDS

 Hi all, I am back again I have been doing some DT work and made a couple of extra cards as well so I thought I would enter them into some challenges 
My first card features an image from Aurora Wings, I have gone for lovely Spring colours I love Spring it means that everything is coming alive again and with the sun we have been having everything in the garden seems to be waking up.
I have used papers from my stash, I have added a stamped sentiment and coloured the image with Nuvo and Copic markers, I added a double layered die cut butterfly.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:






My second card features my new Penny Black Stamp and sentiment, I have used die cut frames, liquid pearls die cut flowers and papers from my stash I also added some Flower Soft to the image, I have coloured the image with Nuvo and Copics pens.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Many thanks for popping by I am now off to visit you all I need some more inspiration and the one place I can get that is visiting you.
Hugs
lorraine x

17 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, both have beautifully coloured images.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Gone from gorgeous and elegant to cute and beautiful Lorraine, two stunning cards..

luv CHRISSYxx

Mynn xx said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! Hope to see you again! Hugs! 🏰 Mynn xx

Chris said...

These are both stunning Lorraine- you've chosen images from 2 of my favourite artists coloured them perfectly and designed beautiful settings for them- fabulous work.
xx

cotnob said...

Two lovely cards Lorraine, a gorgeous image on the first one and the second image is so sweet, two fabulous designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Two more beauties Lorraine, I especially love the gorgeous image on the first.

B x

Margreet said...

Your first card is a beauty and the 2nd one is so cute. Both are fab coloured!
xxx Margreet

Stampsnob. said...

Lady in yellow perfect Love the bg. The child image is adorable Good job .........Lis

Brenda said...

What beautiful cards, Lorraine! I particularly love the first, it is so bright and cheerful. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Lorraine, love them both. They are both very different but equally gorgeous in their own right.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chana Malkah said...

Two very lovely projects! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Hannapanna said...

Two beautiful cards. Love the colours and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Stempelfrosch said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
hugs Anke

Squirrel x said...

Thank you so much for joining in with your favourite season for the AYLI challenge. This is a fab creation and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

Kuni said...

Lovely and sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Mia said...

Two beautiful cards! Thank you, Lorraine, for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, love the shades of yellow with beautiful lady.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

IT'S SPOTS AND STRIPES AT ALLSORTS #780

 Today our challenge theme for this week has been chosen by Lorraine and it is SPOTS AND STRIPES or you can opt for the Anything Goes  this ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020