My Lovely Supporters

22 Mar 2021

SPRING TIME

 Hi, today I would like to share with you a Spring time card featuring a a PB wood mounted stamp, it is one of the ones that I bought off Ebay recently.

I coloured the stamp with Nuvo pens I used my hexagonal dies to cut the image and layered onto gold mirri card, I punched out some butterflies and added them,  I added a green Gingham double bow ribbon, the sentiment is from a set that I just purchased from Stamp Addicts.
The papers are from Crafts u Print.
I wold like to enter my card into the following challenges:




I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog and left me a comment it means so much to me especially after I have had a long break.
I hope that you take care and stay safe.
hugs
lorraine x

13 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a lovely card is this Lorraine.
Happy that you are back girl!

brenda said...

What a pretty happy and bright Spring card Lorraine, you can't beat a Daffodil can you.

Thanks so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous design, lovely Spring colours and a cheery theme.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty stamp and lovely papers - a fabulous spring themed design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Gorgeous spring time card Lorraine- I love daffodils and your design is fabulous!
xx

Stampsnob. said...

You did a beautiful job with your ebay purchase .......Lis

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Lorraine, love the gingham ribbon and gold with the daffodils..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

A lovely background with a great image and some lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Linby said...

A beautiful spring creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kylie said...

Very pretty spring card! Thanks so much for playing over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, love the pretty daffodil stamp.
Lorraine x

Kuni said...

Your card is so wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

ITS VINTAGE TIME AT WE LOVE STAMPING

 Today is the start of our new challenge at  WE LOVE STAMPING the theme chosen by Lynn is VINTAGE or anything goes  As always you can  enter...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020