My Lovely Supporters

3 Mar 2021

MY DT SELECTION

 Hi, I am rather late posting my DT cards today, I have been spending a lot of time with my mum and not sleeping well but I am here at last.
My first DT card I would like to share with you is for 
the theme this week is 
FOR THE BOYS
I have used the image called
as I always do I printed out several layers and cut them out so that I could 3d them, I have also added a sentiment.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:


My second DT card is created using the image 

The Facebook Challenge theme is all about 
EASTER OR FLOWERS
I coloured the image with markers, I used my scalloped circle dies to cut the image and pink card backing I added peal drops. flowers. double bow and a die cut sentiment.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Many thanks for popping by 
take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

12 comments:

brenda said...

Two more lovely creation Lorraine, the monochromatic colours work perfectly for a man and the other so girly. Thanks for joining in again at Allsorts this week.

B x

meg said...

A fabulous masculine card,thank you for joining in at MMM

Kathleen said...

A really lovely sweet image along with great colours and lovely embellishments. Thank you or joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

Two wonderful creations with the pretty images and great designs!
Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about "feminine creations". Hope you'll stop by again soon!
Ellibelle's Corner

Chrissy said...

Fabulous masculine card, cute too, and love your beautiful Fairy, coloured beautifully Lorraine..hope you Mum is okay..love to you both..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Two super cards Lorraine, I love the masculine one, lots of great layers and the girly one is so pretty, a beautiful bow and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely cards Lorraine.
Lorraine

Nannieflash said...

Hi Love, sorry Im a couple of days late have been a bit stressed lately trying to chase up a missing parcel. Anyway wow what a brilliant card for any man I love him hes so full of himself a bit like the old black market men in the war, its just a stunning result. You can still colour as beautifully as ever. hugs Shirleyx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linby said...

Your girly card is so pretty and a lovely bow. Perfect for our challenge at Allsorts.
The boy one is so cute too.

cass said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Must use a digi stamp" Challenge.

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I just love your classy masculine birthday card! This will make someone feel special. Thank you for playing in my masculine birthday challenge at MMM and hope you can join us again soon.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020