My Lovely Supporters

7 Mar 2021

LET THE SUNSHINE IN

 Hi I have been beavering away this weekend making some cards this one I have used a yellow DL card I have had them for years finally decided to use them, the image is a Julie Nutting stamp I stamped her twice cut the second one out to 3d her, I coloured her with Copics, the flowers and leaves are die cuts from The Paper Boutique the sentiment is also a stamp and forms part of the set with the lady.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Many thanks for popping by and for all the kind wishes for my mum, she is improving with her walking and she is due to go to the hospital on Wednesday to see if she is going to have the cast off her arm, she is as strong as ever, lol.

Take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

11 comments:

Chris said...

So glad your Mum is recovering well, fingers crossed the cast comes off on Wednesday- she'll be a lot more comfortable then.
Beautiful card, love the Julia Nutting image and the lovely sunny yellows.
xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Lorraine, a super image and great design, I love the yellow and black combination.
I'm so pleased that your Mum is doing well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linby said...

I love my JN stamps - don't use them enough. You've framed this one perfectly with your lovely sunshine layout. Thanks for joining in with my use yellow challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Lorraine, love the pretty colours.
Hope your Mum is well
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the image..and so glad to hear you Mum is okay..

Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image,love the flowers and all the yellow,Glad to hear your Mum is okay.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant make and so pleased you joined us at crafty catz this week.

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

TIDDLY INKS WRYNN WITH LILLIES

 Hi today I am sharing a card featuring an image from Tiddly Inks that are on Etsy, I have quite a few of the Digital Images also some Clear...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020