My Lovely Supporters

17 Mar 2021

DT CARDS ON SHOW

 Hi today I have two DT cards to share with you the first one is for 
the theme this week is
LET IT BE SPRING
I have used the image 
I have printed off the backing paper that goes with the image as well as extra images so I could cut them out and 3d them.
I have added a sentiment and pearl drops.



My next DT card features the image
by 
CHING-CHOU KUIK
I have coloured the image with Nuvo & Copic markers I added a die cut sentiment, punched butterflies, gems, flowers and pearl drops.
The theme this week on FB is to use 
PEARLS/GEMS/SEQUINS


I hope that you will come join us in our challenges.
Many thanks for visiting my blog I hope that you will pop back soon
Take care, stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

10 comments:

Chris said...

Both cards are beautiful Lorraine.
xx

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, such a sweet image on the first and I love the dimension you have created. The second image is gorgeous and I love the colours you have chosen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two gorgeous and beautifully coloured creations Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Diane said...

Beautiful colored images, die cuts and designs Lorraine.

Hugs diane

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two gorgeous cards, lovely images on both and your designs are great.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable cards and most gorgeous design. Sorry if I missed a post, got family here and they are out shopping....so am catching up as much as I can ♥

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine, love the designs and papers, gorgeous colours and added details, just lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Two lovely cards but my eye is drawn to the second one the most. Maybe it’s the butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine hugs Sue xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, sorry Im a bit late this week its been a bit of a hectic week, had to try and get to Cheltenham for an infusion and the traffic holdups were horrific. I love your card and the whole design is just stunning and such a fabulous result. hug sShirleyxxxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

KERST CHRISTMAS MAY

 Today my card is my DT creation for the  KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE  the theme is Label/Tag or you can go for the A/Goes option  al...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020