My Lovely Supporters

17 Dec 2015

RAGGEDY DOLL-ADORABLY YOURS

Hi all, today I have a card to share with you a 'just because' card.
I have used an image that I got from 
she is called
RAGGEDY DOLL - ADORABLY YOURS
I so love Rag Dolls and have one sitting in my living room she is called Jess and has her name embroidered on her dress.  I also love porcelain dolls and have a huge collection of about 50 that I have collected over the years, due to lack of space they are packed away in the attic carefully wrapped, a couple of them are about 3' tall, one is a bride, most of them I can even remember where I bought them from or who gave them to me as a birthday presents.
Anyway onto my card, I have gone for a red and white colour theme, I coloured the image with Graph It Markers and Copics then added some Spectrum Noir Overlay sparkle, I managed to get hold of a pack before they were all sold out, you may be able to see the sparkle on her dress........or not.
I cut her out, shaped her and adhered to the card with silicone glue, the papers are Bearly Mine and have been mounted onto white card stock the base card is a red 6" x 6" scalloped, I added a sentiment, sparkly red hearts, flower display and white Royal Lace heart doily.
You may have noticed my new watermark that I am so thrilled to have I have been looking for ages to get some new ones and where did I get it you may ask............at MISS DAISY STAMPS
she does several designs of watermarks they are brilliant.






23 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

How sweet is the image of the Rag Doll on your beautiful card Lorraine. Great colouring...
Greetings Miranda

brenda said...

What a stunning card Lorraine, the reds against the pops of white are really striking.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The rag doll is so sweet!! I love the heart doily and the flowers!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pamellia said...

So sweet Lorraine! Your girl is so adorable, I love her candy cane socks!! The heart doily is such a great way to add some interest, must get me some of those!! Brilliant card! hugs :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Lorraine. Such gorgeous colours and a really lovely layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous, love the coloring and the cuteness of the image...

Sheila said...

Saw this on FB. It really is gorgeous. I love your new watermark too! X

andree said...

this is so perfect Lorraine, I love every bit of it xx

Carol said...

She's so sweet Lorraine, what a gorgeous card. Carol x

Chrissy said...

Aww..she is just lovely Lorraine..fabulous colouring and love the doily and flowers..so very cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, love the image and all the pretty details
Lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

AWE! Your Raggedy doll is precious!! My mom would fall in love with this one! She is such a fan of Raggedy Ann dolls and her favorite color is red!! :) I just love how you've got her popped out over the lace heart!! Such a lovely design! HUGS

Debs said...

Adorable card Lorraine - such a sweet image coloured so beautifully.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and very Happy New Year.
Debs xx

Chris said...

A totally adorable image, wonderful design and colour choice and your new watermark is gorgeous!
Chris
x

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

Hi Lorraine. Your little Raggedy Girl is adorable. Loving the red and white colour theme. Your shadings are gorgeous. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it. I've also posted her on the FB page for Miss Daisy Stamps. Your watermarks look very lovely too. Nice choice! So happy that you're happy! Kathryne aka Miss Daisy

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I like the sweet image the colours and your design
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the details,fab image.xxx

Lau W said...

Oh sweet, superb,love this card !
xxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, such a pretty image and lovely red and white design.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Happy holidays Lorraine, gosh I can see what you love this adorable image. Wonderful lace heart and flowers.

Hugs Diane

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and showcased here in red and white.
Lorraine

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine...Just love the sweet image and great colour makes her stand out...Joolsx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very sweet card Lorraine. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020