My Lovely Supporters

10 Jan 2015

WITH LOVE, LOTS OF PICTURES AND SOME NEWS

Hi all, today I have some of my My Bestie Facebook DT cards to show you the first one is my newest make that I finished today 
This little beauty is img 499 available HERE
I coloured the image with both Graph It Markers and Copics (skin tones), I have not used any papers but instead embossed both the pink and white card with Embossilicious folders, I have matt and layered onto black card stock.
I added some pink organza ribbon and double bow, gold line stickers, heart stick pins, resin heart, roses, sentiment and chipboard Eiffel tower. 
The chipboard embellishment, sentiment and heart shaped pins are all new to my never ending stock, lol.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The following cards are all Bestie Facebook DT creations using new images, they have already been posted on FB so some of you who follow me on FB may have seen them.

This one is a pre coloured image available HERE
 I actually printed her off several times the cut pieces out and decoupaged her

My next card is using image 479 HERE


With the next image I actually made two cards, same image, different colours she is available HERE




EXCITING NEWS
I made it onto the DT at 
OUR BLINKIE

how awesome is that, I was thrilled to have been chosen also very proud and honoured, thank you girls.
I am on the FAB  team so will be posting my first card in the next challenge which is WEDNESDAY 14TH so keep a look out for the posting.

It is blowing gale force winds here at the moment yet the sun is shining, although I see a few big black clouds hovering, it is also very cold so it looks like the heating will have to go on soon as mum is here and she feels the cold I do give her a nice blanket to cover her up and Jess rarely leaves her side so she is smothered in both love and warmth, lol.

See you all soon, have a lovely weekend and thank yo so very much for visiting me today

28 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Stunning card Lorraine, I love how you coloured her and the beautiful embossed background. Hugs Susan x

KarinsArtScrap said...

your cards are all gorgeous Lorraine

gr karin and

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Sheila said...

Congratulations lorraine. Well deserved place you got there. X

*Vicki* said...

First...a big YAY and congrats to you on making the new DT my friend! I'm sure they will love having you on board! :) And secondly, what a gorgeous selection of creations here! They are all really impressive with the detailed images and lovely designs!! Happy weekend my friend! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine these are all beautiful cards I have enjoyed seeing them on Facebook. Congratulations on your new DT post.
Rose xx

cotnob said...

A wonderful selection of cards Lorraine, they are all beautiful but I especially love the one you finished today, such pretty pastel pinks and the embossed panels are fabulous. Your colouring on all of them is brilliant, I have nearly a full set of Graph It Markers but rarely use them - I always seem to reach for my ProMarkers, must try harder!
Pauline
x

Pat said...

Hi Lorraine, Some beautiful cards here with lovely images. Congratulations on getting on the Fab'n'Funky DT, so pleased I will be working with you, looking forward to it. Have a lovely weekend.

Pat xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats on the DT spot... woot woot!
Love all the assorted cards above it....

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

All gorgeous and beautiful card's Lorraine as alway's and Big Congratulations on your New DT position
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful selection of cards Lorraine. Fabulous colouring on the first one..just gorgeous.Congrats on your new DT position and will look forward to the 14th. You are so lucky having your Mum..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Congrats on the new DT Lorraine!!! fabulous cards love them all huggles Sue xxx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards Lorraine, I love the sweet images and each one is coloured so beautifully. All your detailing looks fabulous, everything works so well together.
Big congrats on your new DT place, I have fond memories of being part of the team a couple of years ago, Judith is a fabulous team leader.
hugs Sue xx

Veerle said...

Al your cards are gorgeous Lorraine and your colouring is fabulous.
Hugs Veerle xx

Jacee said...

First off, a big congrats on the DT post Lorraine, well deserved, you are a great designer, they are lucky to get YOU!
Now then, your cards, well what can I say, FABULOUS! they are all great, lovely work, but then you always do such gorgeous cards and these are no exception. Look forward to seeing your DT cards too
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Lorraine.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

They are all stunning Lorraine, your colouring is just amazing. Congrats on the new design team!! Its freezing cold here this evening, blowing a gale and a bit of snow. Keep warm.

Carol said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine, all beautiful. congrats on the news too. Carol x

Betka said...

Wow Lorraine! This is wonderful cards :) The first ...oh!... big big love....
Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Year to you and your family. Big hugs (:Betka:)

Donna Mosley said...

Absolutely stunning selection of cards Lorraine, love them all. HUGE congrats on the DT too hun.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful selection of cards Lorraine I love them all, and Congratulations on your New Team well deserved
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE these gorgeous creation and images and goodies added... Way too awesome to be on the same DT Lorraine, am happy that we are.xx
:)
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Kaija said...

All gorgeous card!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

KraftyKoolKat said...

First of all sweetie congrats on your new DT role, it is well deserved. Secondly all of your cards today are equally awesome as ever.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stampsnob. said...

I always focus on the blue but there isn't one card here that didn't keep my attention
Beautiful work...Lis

NancyD said...

Congratulations on making it to the design team. I know it is lots of fun to be on design teams. I love this new card (love them all actually)! Super cute image, a perfect little Paris sweetie. NancyD

dstandard said...

These are all awesome cards! Love your coloring and your choices of paper! Beautiful! Congrats!

Lisa J said...

Congrats on your Fab n Funky DT position. A beautiful bunch of cards. Fabulous! Lisa x

Unknown said...

Pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at Sister Act card challenge!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020