My Lovely Supporters

31 Mar 2011

Aud Sentiments Challenge #25

Hi all we have a new challenge for you to try out at
We would like to see a card and/or project using a sentiment for a child.

Our sponsor is


and here is my DT card
I have used a Digi Doodles image called 'All Dressed Up'
I used to love dressing up in my mum's clothes and wearing her shoes when I was little and this image so reminded me of that memory.
I have coloured the image with Copics, the papers are Bearlymine, I used a wide pink satin ribbon which I pleated then added one of my hand made flowers and leaves.

The first thing that came into my mind was 'Pretty Woman' and went with that, it was only after I had added the computer generated sentiment that I thought it should have been 'Cheeky Girl', lol, I then stamped a ticket sentiment 'Play' which is from Dimension Fourth Stamps.

I would also like to enter this card into the challenge at 

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and like my card for more inspiration please visit the DT their work is fabulous.
I hope that we will see you all at our challenge at
Aud Sentiments.
Hugs

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an adorable image lol, sucha cutie patootie, well done Lorraine!

Hope you're well, Hugs to you! Xoxo

Annette Bowes said...

Hee Hee Lorraine, definately brought back memories for me too! Beautiful card, gorgeous pleated ribbon and handmade flower, the sentiment is perfect! (My fav all time movie) Take CareX:)

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine,
Hun, this is so adorable. I love the image and that ribbon down the side looks awesome.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Love this card very much.

Your ribbon detail is fab but your image is just so sweet. It really make me smile.

Thank you for the anniversary wishes. That was very kind of you.

Love Jules xx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I do love this image
Beryl x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie oooh what a cheeky one she is....lol this is such an adorable card hun I love this image. Loving what you did with the ribbon as well & the flower looks gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, super cute image, fab colouring, pretty papers & luv the way you have done the ribbon, sue,x

Rita said...

Wow, Lorraine, she is certainly a beauty, it made me giggle when I saw that'at. Hugs Rita xxxx

Julie said...

So cute! Love the ribbon and flower down the side
Hugs,
julie

Dragonlady said...

So funny Lorraine and the ribbon is fantastic.

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! This is so precious!! I just adore your shiny ribbons and how it gathers!! Very sweet!!HUGS

coops said...

aw stunning card elaine.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful colours and details :D


xx coops xx

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, and that ribbon is simply spectacular!

Caroline said...

Oh my god!!1 This is so sweet and perfect for our challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline DT x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020