My Lovely Supporters

23 Dec 2010

Aud Sentiments #18 and DT Call

Hi all today we not only a new challenge for you but we are are having a DT call, here are the details.
 The term will be for 4 months. Your responsibilities will be...
Make a project every other week
Comment on entries
Help to pick winners
Be active in our forum group
Click HERE to go to Aud Sentiments

If you are interested all you have to do is put DT after your entry for this challenge. The DT Call will run for this entire challenge.


This time around we have Karber Stamps as our sponsor. They have the most adorable images! If you haven't been to their site you should really go and take a look around!

Here is a little bit about them...

"Karber is a company created by Karla Barradas and Berenice Rendon. All began for passion to art and crafts, as friends we decided to join our different talents. In July 2010 that journey would lead us from hobby to a business and "Karber Digital Images" was created. We look forward to inspiring your creativity with digital images."


They are giving the winner 2 digis of their choice! Thanks so much!

The theme this time is 'Anything Goes' Here is my DT card.

I have used a Karber image for my card and coloured her with Copics, I have used scalloped circle Nestie's, the papers are Basic Grey I added some flowers and card candy the sentiment is from a set of clear stamps available from our monthly sponsor at Stamping Vacation called The Stamps of Life, the link is in my sidebar.

I do hope you will join in our challenge we look forward to seeing you.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends, followers and visitors a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, also to thank you all for your encouragement and support that you have shown me through 2010.

Myspace Comments

15 comments:

Davi said...

Lorraine this is so sweet it really makes me smile. The fun image is so cute and Love the dp and rick rack with her. Lorraine have a fabulously blessed Christmas!!

Lia said...

wonderful card lorraine I love the colors
hugs Lia

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image and your papers.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs Riet.x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lorraine

Great card, love the embellishments.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs Ali x

Ruthie said...

Aw hun

thats such a sweet make!

Merry Christmas

Rx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, gorgeous card love the little image and your sentiment. The papers are fabulous to. Hope you have a wonderful Xmas, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Lorraine and a wonderful image. Happy Christmas my friend.xxx

coops said...

fabulous card lorraine.i love the fab fun image and great layout and colours.
i would like to wish you and your family a wonderful christmas and all the best for 2011 :D

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

This is lovely, Lorraine! I love the cute image and great DP! Wishing you a very merry Christmas too! Hugs Delphine xx

Stef H said...

what a super fabulous card!

merry, merry christmas, my friend. hope your holidays are spectacular.

hugs :)

Lou said...

Hi!Oh thanks Lorraine for you Christmas Wishes,such a sweet card-just love it.
***** Merry Christmas *****
to you too,hope you have a very lovely time.
hugs Lou.xx

pinky said...

So cute Lorraine, love your papers too. Hope you have had a lovely Christmas.
Pinky

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A great card. Love your layout and that fab image.

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.

Love Jules xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, the image is sooooo cute
hugs Mandy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab and oh so cute.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020