My Lovely Supporters

17 Oct 2010

Creative Inspirations Challenge #45

Morning everyone today we have a new challenge for you at Creative Inspirations and the theme is Halloween/Fall.  
Our sponsor Some Odd Girl  are offering the winner 3 digi images of their choice.
I decided to go for a Fall themed card which I am showing below.

This stamp I have had for a few years and had a yearning to bring her out from the box and stamp her up with SU Chocolate Chip ink.
I wanted to use some different colouring medium for a change and searched for my Inktense pencils and Sansodor which is what I used to colour the stamped image of the Rose Fairy with.  I chose colours that depicted the Fall/Autumn look using oranges, reds, green, brown and yellow. 

The papers are K&Co I distressed the edges then added a strip of SU Choc Chip card-stock topped with cream lace and green ribbon.  I spent rather a long time with the flower display, again trying to use the colours of Fall/Autumn, I added a gold topped pin and some pearls.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card and maybe find a little inspiration from it, but please do visit the other DTM their work is very creative and inspirational you will find your mind buzzing with ideas.
I do hope you will join our challenge I am sending you all big hugs.

27 comments:

Doreen said...

Just so gorgeous Lorraine, hope you are well.xxx

Vintage Milly said...

Stunning Lorraine, I love that little sweet stamp, that floral arrangement is gorgeous too,
big hugs,
Em.x

Vicky said...

Hi Lorraine this is a beautiful card hun. Your image is lush & your lace is sooo pretty I love all of it.....its fabbylicious.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! Love the pretty lacing and yummy ribbon!! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow what a stunning card love your colouring and your flower spray is beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

coops said...

beautiful card lorraine.an adorable image and i love your colours and the spray of flowers and leaves :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous card, awesome colouring, gorgeous embelies, sue,x

pinky said...

Just beautiful Lorraine. Love how you have coloured her and the little spray of flowers at the side is a brilliant idea.
Pinky

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Matter said...

oh this is so pretty Lorraine! love your little flower bouquet, omgosh, that is just too beautiful. You put so much heart & soul in your creations and it certainly shows! FABULOUS!!!
hugs & blessings!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Lorraine love the colouring and gorgeous design, with perfect details.

Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

OMG this is sooo beautiful. Love those flowers and the colours too, gorgeous xxx

Anonymous said...

this is beautiufl, love the rose fairy, and the fall colours really unique!

Hope your well!

cheryl said...

my dear sweet friend you really did one amazing card this week hun totally fell in love with it just brilliant bless your heart too for my beautiful birthday card hope you are okay hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Christine said...

Beautiful!!! I love those flower fairy images.

bumblebee creations said...

WOWZERS!! This is gorgeous! I love whole card--the image is amazing and amazingly colored--the flowers are done up so super!!! Hope to get time to enter a few challenges this week!

marsha said...

Ooh, I love the lush fall colors! This is just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Marsha

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very detailed and pretty. janex

Mary Lou said...

Hi Hun~~What a Fabulous fall card!!
Love the image and your coloring is so quaint :)
Beautiful~~That flower spray is TOP notch~~Really Love it!!!!!!
God Bless

Cor* said...

This is so great. All the layers and that image is great!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful Lorraine!! Great color combo.

Hugs,
Wendy

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors.

Lavender and old lace said...

I love this Lorraine,so pretty that flower spray is beautiful take care love Dorothy xxx

craftychris said...

love the card and lovely colours xx
chris

Emma said...

Beautiful Lorraine, such gorgeous colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine
wow this is fantastic love the colours in the flowers and the image is adorable, you are getting as bad as me changing your wallpaper its lovely for this time of the year.
Chris x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020