My Lovely Supporters

18 Jul 2010

Chi Chi Memories DT Project

Hi all this is a door hanger I have made for Chi Chi Memories using the new Splash of Fun Digi Set shown below and available at Chi Chi Memories.
I used some heavy yellow card that I have had for some time but keep for special use and because I wanted to make a door hanger I wanted something substantial.  I used one of the images from the set coloured with Copics, the background I used chalks for shading.  I also added stickles to the bubbles and swirl.
I also added some card candy then used chalks to shade the yellow which turned out a nice motley effect, the top circle I cut out with a scalloped Nestie. It really looks so effective in real life unfortunately this time the camera does not do this justice.

For more views of this lovely stamp set please visit Chi Chi Memories there are several sets now available to buy.
Hugs to all.


DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Fairy Knoll,One Stitch At A Time, One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot, Whimsy Stamps and Whoopsie Daisy.

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

This os gorgeous Lorraine i think this would make the most perfect gift xx

Kerry said...

Awww... Lorraine, how sweet! What a great idea for the door hanger. Adorable!!!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great door hanger, you could hang it on the bathroom door, nautical theme, fun image. janex

Margreet said...

what a lovely doorhanger, Lorraine, love the image and the way you coloured it!
xxx Margreet

Gina said...

This is wonderful Lorraine! Love the "swirl of water" from the snorkel :D XXX

Josephine said...

Such a cute image, and the whole thing is lovely!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020