My Lovely Supporters

8 Apr 2010

Paper Sundaes

Hi all I thank you for your comments on my cards I have been trying to get around to see your work I don't think I missed anyone but if I have I do apologise I haven't been feeling to good these last few days but I did manage to make this card today took me quite a few hours but at least I finished it lol.
I have used the pop up card I did not follow a tutorial as I used to make this type of cards all the time before I even started blogging so it was very easy.
I have used an 8x8 Amethyst card base the inside I have used one of my SU stamps inked with Versafine Crystal Champagne then embossed with Wisteria embossing powder.  I cut an inner circle put some bp then cut two circles with a punch and placed Olliver on both side so when it twirls you can see him.
The front of the card I have used Basic Grey Wisteria papers and silver Mirror card dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  The image is one of the new ones available at Sew Many Cards and isn't it beautiful to have a look at the other latest releases just click HERE.  
I have coloured the image with pro markers then cut it out and mounted it with silicone glue.  I added some pearls and flowers this card I am entering into this weeks Paper Sundaes challenge based on their sketch.  I hope you like it hugs to all see you later.


A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.
DT member for Digital Tuesday, Prairie Fairy,Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and Sir Stampalot.

20 comments:

pinky said...

Lorraine its just gorgeous, beautiful papers. I used to make these too before blogging, must have another go at them again because I really liked the effect. Hope you feel well again soon. Hugs
Pinky

Lia said...

dear Lorraine,
I'm back again, I've missed your cards, they are so wonderful, such a bright colors you used on all your cards.
Tomorrow it's my 40sth birthday, so I'm very busy tomorrow, and today I've baked some cakes.

big hugs
Lia

~Jeri~ said...

oh wow!! This is awesome Lorraine! I love the deep purples and both the images look great!!! Love how Olliver is on the mirrored paper! Awesome as always!!!

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, absolutely gorgeous
Beryl x

Lisa said...

Hi Lorraine, Gorgeous card! Love the sweet image and the pop up is fab. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling too good. Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa x

Susie Sugar said...

What a cute owl and a fantastic card love the fancy fold
Hugs Susie xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. I love all the folds, your little center is darling! Just delightful as always!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Janette said...

This is a gorgeous card Lorraine
Janette

Tracy said...

Hi lorraine,
This card is really gorgeous and I love your design too. Great images and papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mel X said...

Super card Lorraine. Love the colours.

Mel X

eiyiyi said...

Lorraine, this is fabulous. I love the pop up (not a clue in the world how you did it but I am mightily impressed) and the mirror paper is perfect for the twirly bit. Beautiful job, as always. hugs to you dear friend, eileen

cheryl said...

like it hun I just LOVE it this is one beautifully designed card and the colurs are just perfection,hugs cheyrl xxxx

Babs said...

Adorable card, love the colour you have chosen, and how sweet is that owl .
Babs x

Sally H said...

Fab card and such a cutie owl! I love him!

Alica said...

Wonderful cards! Love your color combination and the images are adorable!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, I am sorry to hear you have not been feeling so good.I do hope you feel better soon.xxx

JayLynn said...

This is super pretty! I love the purple and the flowers are lovely. Very neat spin in the center too! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes.

marsha said...

Gorgeous! I love your dp and this is such a fabulous technique! Now, I'm going to have to make one. This is a cute image too!

Hugs,
Marsha

issy said...

Just gorgeous Lorraine, inside and out.

x
issy

Danderella said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020