My Lovely Supporters

19 Oct 2009

Spooky at Kaboodle Doodles-My DT Card



This is my second DT card of today so if you can please check out the one below.
Today is a new challenge at Kaboodle Doodles and the theme is 'Spookey'.  I know there are many of you making this type of card at the moment because I have seen them on your blogs and I am amazed at the diversity that is on show and it is so nice to see Halloween depicted in a more comical way and not too scary lol.

This card shows images from our lovely sponsor this week which is The Digi Shack, I have used the frog on a pumpkin coloured with pro markers I have also used one of the bat images which again I coloured in with pro markers and used silicone so that he would stand out a little from the background paper which is from Bearlymine CD. Although the image of the frog I think is so cute and fun the bat seems to be more scared of it.......I hope you like my little input of humour lol.  I actually sent this card to a special friend called Rhianna, who is one of Loras' daughters.
Hugs to all.......see you later.



A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.



11 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Great card Lorraine. I love the frog! Love the whole thing. hugs, eileen

Sheri said...

The adorable cards you make, all the challenges you take part in and on top of all that..finding the time to ALWAYS say something kind and encouraging...is just beyond amazing! You are one special lady!!!!

pinky said...

Lorraine its class, love the way they are scared lol. Great image to use! As soon kaboodle post I will enter my card, thanks for the heads up. Hugs Hope you are having a little smile today.
pinky

theneon said...

This is sure to bring a smile to everyone who comes by here! Lorraine, this is just so Halloweenie cute!

Tara said...

Lorraine this is fabulous..... spooky but very cute!!
Hugs Tara xx

Stef H said...

oh she's gonna love it. that bat is too funny!

hugs,

Mel X said...

Lorraine this is fab, like the image but REALLY loving that bat!! Brill!!

Take care hun, hope your feeling better

Mel X

Maria Matter said...

this is such a fun card...great images! I love the face on that bat!!! So goofy but cute! Maybe he ate a bad bug! lol
Fabulous backing paper, I'm sure Rhianna will love it!
blessings, Maria

Beryl K said...

Great fun piece Lorraine, love the image
Beryl x

Beryl said...

Such a fun card but still classy. Loving the bp again.
Beryl xx

Lora said...

I love this card and so does Rhianna, she was over the moon when it came. She has it sitting proudly in the living room so we can all see it. Thanks hunny.
Hugs Lora x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020