My Lovely Supporters

29 May 2009

Victoria Case New Challenge Blog

Hi all this is my third card so please checkout the two below as well and let me know what you think (I have two more to go).  Victoria Case has just launched a new challenge blog and this image of Willy the Worm is a free digital stamp that you can use for the first challenge.  I have a few of Victoria's digi stamps and I love them this one is no exception I think he is so cute for a worm.  I have used promarkers  to colour Willy in I have used Bearlymine backing papers from my new CD plus the sentiment and added a Dahlia flower to finish it off, hope you like it hugs to all.  
This is a ps I have made a boo boo the challenge is a sketch which I forgot about so I will have another go but I will leave this here for you to look at anyway lol.  Hope you don't mind.

13 comments:

Stef H said...

This is wonderful. I love the frame look. But then, I LOVE ALL YOUR CARDS!

Hugs,

Brandi said...

This is so cute Lorraine! I love Willy... :)

Smiles,

Brandi

Crystal said...

That image is soooo cute!!! Love that little guy, your colors and the added prima, simply beautiful!

Danni said...

Very nice card! That image is so cute!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Lorraine!
This is adorable and beautiful! I love the backing papers and Willy is colored magnificently!
Gosh, you've been busy, must check out your other lovely creations!
I enjoy visiting your blog, it's warm & fuzzy! :)
Blessings, Maria

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine :-) The worm is very cute and the paper looks just fabby ! I love how you cut him out and 3D'd him, love the ticket too :-)

Lorraine x x

Jacqui said...

I just adore Willy, look at those eyes. Don't worry about making a boo boo, i am sure you will be able to use the card for something else. Look forward to seeing more cards from Willy.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have left it for us to see Lorraine, this is a fabulous card and I'm sure that one of the current challenges is purple and green which this would also be fabulous for.
Ann x

Beryl said...

Love this little fellow and have bookmarked Victoria's blog and have requested the stamp too. Great card - sketch or not.
Beryl xx

Spyder said...

Love this worm!! (but my email's the wrong type to get him!) Thanks for popping over to

Spyder's CornerI was still checking for smelling mistakes on my post, so have posted a link back to you!
((Lyn))

vc said...

Super cute! Very pretty paper!
Hugs :0)

craftychris said...

i just love it .he melts my heart lol

chris x

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020