My Lovely Supporters

1 Mar 2009

Another Beautiful Award



Hi all I have been given this award by not one but two lovely fellow crafters Beryl and Sandie. I am always so grateful when I receive an award they mean so much to me. When I first started blogging and saw these awards I never thought that I would ever receive one but now I have a lovely collection and it makes me feel so proud to have them on my blog so thank you.

Now I know that I am supposed to nominate 10 other bloggers to pass this award onto but that is so difficult when I think your blogs are all so wonderful and inspirational so any of my followers are more than welcome to put this award on their blog.

2 comments:

rozzyb said...

Well Done Lorraine on the award... I have just been nominated too but by Dorothy at neverenoughrubberstamps. I havent posted it on my blog yet, but i was hopping around the blogs this morning :)Thank you for popping over to mine and leaving a comment for me. its very much appreciated.
You have made some wonderful cards.
Sorry to hear that you are unable to go out much, I can quite sympathise with you. I have mobility issues and had to have my first hip replacement at 41, so I know what its like not wanting to go out.....crafting though certainly takes your mind off of your problems.
keep well
Hugs rozzy xx

Stef H said...

Girlfriend, you keep changing your banners and they keep getting prettier & prettier! I've check the site out and its soooo Victorian. It's beautiful!

Congrats on the award. I felt the same way about WOW, I'd never get one. Great minds think alike, huh? Anyway, I took it to add to my "collection" Thank you.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020