My Lovely Supporters

6 Apr 2010

GDT Digital Two Tuesday

Hi all I have two posts for you today the first one is for Digital Two for Tuesday I am the GDT for this week and these are my cards using the images that Cora sent me.  I love vintage but not sure if I have ever succeeded in capturing it's essence like many of you have.  However, I do love having ago and have tried to keep the designs for these quite simple.  I have used the easel fold for the first and the crossover fold for the second I hope you like them an d maybe pop over to have a peek at DTT especially if you love vintage.
I have used a brown and yellow colour theme for this card with added gold ribbon, butterflies and Laura Ashley velvet flocked paper I have gently coloured with pro markers.

The papers on the second card are a linen effect and from the V&A range which I thought was apt for the theme I have added black ribbon and a white border using the MS punch the flower is from my stash.

A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.
DT member for Cute Daisy May, Digital Tuesday, Prairie Fairy,Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and Sir Stampalot.

17 comments:

Stef H said...

oh lorraine! these are both absolutely gorgeous! i think your best yet! holy moly! i love tha gold ribbon and easel card and the black & white is absolutely gorgeous! girlfriend!!! you are rocking!!!!

Unknown said...

Ph I love this envelope & card classy

Love Dawn xx

Oh like the new look blog too!

Jodi said...

Wow these are gorgeous!! Lovely work!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Davi said...

Oh MY!! Lorraine these are fabulous!! Wow I hardly know where to begin. The black and white is just stunning all the wonderful details and I love the way that it overlaps!! I always love easel cards and the dp color and elegance is wonderful!!. Your pond sounds so wonderful. I have a very small one and the dragonflies come but we only have the bluish green. I have never seen a red one in person! Have a blessed week! :)

PinksyDoodles said...

These are both gorgeous! The second one is my favourite - I love the elegant feel of it.
Hugs, Clare x

Gina said...

I love the vintage look, and you can never go wrong with black/white/gold and silver combis.
lovely cards
love as always Gina x x x

Beryl K said...

Fabulous work Lorraine, love them both but if I had to choose I think the black and white wins by a whisker
Beryl x

eiyiyi said...

Oh my Lorraine. these are magnificent. Both of them are frame-worthy. You do such amazing work. hugs to you, eileen

Doreen said...

Wow we have been busy two super fabulous cards.xxx

Sally H said...

Both stunning! Love them

Beryl said...

Tuesday night is catch up night again. I've missed so many cards this week. I love them all but these two are fantastic.
Beryl xx

Ruby said...

Both lovely cards, but especially the black and white one. It's GORGEOUS! So classy and elegant!! Lovely! :o)

Claire said...

Wow Lorraine, I love Cora's images and you've certainly done them justice - 2 stunning vintage cards
Claire xx

Michelle Pearson said...

I think you nailed the black and white card!!! That is very gorgeously vintage if you ask me!

Thanks for popping by my blog....I need to share the love and get out more!!!

iReneM said...

You have done a great job with these two images, Lorraine.
They are both excellent.

x

Nicola said...

Wow these card are so beautiful Lorraine, loving your colour combo and detail on the easel but ooh your black and white one rocks me for sure.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Susie Sugar said...

Lorraine that black & white is divine what a special card
xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020