My Lovely Supporters

2 Oct 2014

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY NEW RELEASES

Well folks it is like Deja Vu all over again this morning, but I have finally managed to get into Blogger to post my card featuring one of the new releases from

this little chappie is called
Holiday Flippity FrankieHoliday Flippity Frankie (colored)

I have coloured Frankie with Graph It Markers and Copics, I cut him out and adhered him to the papers with silicone glue, the papers are from the Christmas Carolers Digi Papers set also available from Digital Delights.
I added some glittered stars, glittered present and the sentiment, also available from Digital Delights, I topped the sentiment with Glossy accents.
To see more of these wonderful characters pop over to 
and see the other DT projects they are awesome.
It is also time for a new challenge at
Their theme this week is 
ADD A SENTIMENT
I really want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and kindness, I hope to see you all later.

17 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He's a fun image, love your colours and embellishments.
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Lorraine! Love that cute little pressie!
Like everyone I have had more than a few problems with Blogger! If you are on Goggle Chrome I found re-loading it got rid of most of the issues! xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, Love the image...you have coloured Frankie beautifully....Fabulous design too... Hugs May x x

cotnob said...

I hope blogger continues to play nicely for you Lorraine. Your card is adorable, such a sweet image and I love the added glitter.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such cute and colourful creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous lorraine.really sweet image and i love your sparkly details.:D

xx coops xx

Stef H said...

this is absolutely dardling!!!! very festive!

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet set of image and I adore your card with the sparkles and fun!! Sure makes me smile! HUGS :)

Lisa J said...

Hi Lorraine. Love that Cute Present. Fab colouring of a gorgeous image. Wonderful card. Lisa xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lorraine what a fab card. Lovely colouring of Frankie and love the sparkly gift and stars. Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. I love the cute image and fabulous colours with beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card Lorraine. Lovely image and colours.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

What a cutie and so love all those sparkly embellishments Lorraine.

Sandy said...

Your card is so much fun Lorraine - delightful sums it up perfectly!
Sandy xx

cotnob said...

Hi Lorraine, I just thought I'd pop over and let you know that you have won the surprise Prize for the New Followers over at Scrapping4fun - make sure you go over and take a look.
Also thank you for voting for my card, your support is much appreciated.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Totally love this Lorraine, great image, super detail xxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020