My Lovely Supporters

8 Jan 2013

OOH LA LA CHALLENGE #121

Oh my goodness I am right out of sync at the moment I totally did not realise that it was time for me to post my DT card for our new challenge at
the theme is 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
which i think is nearly as easy as anything goes as we always seem to need a birthday card 
for my DT card I have used one of the images from the new CD 
YESTERDAY'S MEMORIES
To Purchase yours now
it is vintage so is a big hit with me and I think it will be with you as well, if you would like to have a glimpse at some of the images that are on the CD then please visit the gallery where the DT have been making some awesome samples.
To purchase the CD click HERE
now onto the details of my card, I just love this image those chicks look such fun, I printed out the topper and mounted onto yellow/orangy card, I have used an embossed panel mounted onto the same card stock then mounted onto a 6x6 card, i also added a Memory Box die cut at the bottom I have used TH distress ink to give the card a more aged look, finally I added some gold Viva Decor.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I hope that you will come join us over the next two weeks at
Ooh La La we would love to see you.
Many thanks for visiting and a big thank you for all the lovely comments that you have left for me, you are such wonderful friends.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine, wow this is stunning, love the pic. I have never used anything from a CD so am just going to investigate the link...cute card and hope you are doing fine...smile and the world smiles with you....I know where you are coming from...lots a luv aNNIe...
Have you joined my candy?

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Jacilynn said...

adorable! sweet card Lorraine!

Chrissy said...

LOL...I'm with you Lorraine, made a gorgeous card the other day for my DT and it was the other teams turn..I even posted it on the DT blog then realised...oop's. and took it off..
I love this cute image, they are so adorable..fabulous embossed background and one of my favoutite MB dies..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

NancyD said...

Oh, so cute. Love the little chicks! NancyD

Danni said...

What a neat image!! Wonderful card!

Linda said...

OOH LA LA for sure. This is wonderful! This is one adorable image! I love the Memeory Box die you use. Perfect for this card.
Really cute Lorraine!
Hugs,
Linda

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I love the cute image, beautiful embossing and pretty MB die.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card, fun image and love the border die cut xx

Misty's said...

Super gorgeous card,Lorraine. That image is really something...I LOVE it. Love the embossing and the die you used too.
Also your blog looks like it had a makeover and I LOVE that too.
Michaela xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really stunning sweetie. Gorgeous image and layout hun. Hope you are keeping well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are always SO sweet, and these little birds are just adorable. What a darling card, and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us and playing along in our challenge. It's a real blessing to us to have you play along, and we appreciate having you when you are able to join us. Have a great week, and we very much hope to see you again soon (and your beautiful creations).
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

coops said...

so gorgeous lorraine.i love the pretty spring border and embossing and the image is so adorable :D

xx coops xx

Merry said...

Aren't they the coolest chicks. Wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image, i've never used the CD's but this is beautiful, thanks for the inspiration
Hugs julie P

Lionelsa said...

Your card is so sweet!
Love the funny cute image and the embossing.

Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020