My Lovely Supporters

3 Apr 2012

Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Bunnies

Hi all today we have a new challenge for you to try at
OUR BANNER FOR YOUR blogs
the theme this week is 
BUNNIES
Here is my DT card using the image of Strawberry Bunny.
I used Momento Black ink for the stamp and coloured with Copics, the papers are a mixture, I added a doily, gems, ribbon and sentiment, I also used my new X Cut dies for the shapes to mount the image on.

If you would like to check out all the new and exciting images/stamps that Crafty Sentiments have released then visit the shop HERE.
I hope that you will come join us in our new challenge we so love to see your wonderful creations.

Today there is also a new challenge at
Please Take Our Banner and Help Spread the Word
the theme is
PATCHWORK
The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a $20 voucher from

for some fabulous inspiration then just go HERE.

19 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie love the cute image & the shape.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Carol said...

This is so sweet Lorraine. Carol x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Lorraine...fabulous image and papers.xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love this bunny and your colouring is wonderful, love your layotu too. xx

Berry said...

Love your layers and shapes Lorraine! The papers are great too hugs Rebekah xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, such a cute little bunny, fabulous colourng.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Adorable! Love your use of staggered frames, very clever.

Stef H said...

now how pretty is this!!!! super pretty. i love all the different shapes!

hope YOU are well! i think of you often and i do drop by, just to look at your fabulous work, so please know i'm here even if i don't comment.

big hugs, my friend.

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is one,really super cute image,the layout I just love and the gorgeous colours,bless your heart for the lovely thing you said on my blog Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET, love all those FABULOUS layers!!~

Rita said...

What a lovely card Lorraine, the bunny is gorgeous. Have a Lovely Day. Hugs Rita xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours you used xxx

pinky said...

Lorraine this maga gorgeous. Love your colouring and all those layers. Gorgeous card!!

Dawnll said...

I just love the wonderful layers with this adorable image and design!Your coloring is wonderful as always.

Unknown said...

Sweet bunny card Lorraine, big hugs Jo xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.i love the sweet bunny and really stunning papers and layers :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this image Lorraine...what a cutie! Stunning layout and I love all of the die cuts that you have used :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie. Love the papers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020