My Lovely Supporters

6 Jan 2011

Stamping Vacation Colour Combo Challenge

Hi all today we have a new monthly Colour Combo Challenge starting over at 
Our monthly sponsor for the month of January is

Our January Sponsor

'Entries to any and all of the challenges qualify for a chance at the monthly drawing. You may enter as many times as you wish. The winner is chosen randomly and announced on the first of each month. Please be sure you have a link back to the challenge to qualify for the prize! 
On February 1st we will have a drawing for a $25.00 gift certficate to spend at the Stamps of Life

We also are offering a $20.00 gift certficate when we reach 300 Followers! The winner will be chosen from the Followers'. 

The Colours we would like to see you use are
Light Purple and Light Blue
Here is my DT card 
For my card I have used pearlescent paper for the base, I used my jumbo 3" punch to cut out the circles, one with the image, one in bp and one in plain blue card.
I coloured the Cardmadfairy image 'Chickadees' with Copics.
I added flowers and gems.
I hope you will come join us and please feel free to check out the challenges at Stamping Vacation there is a new one each day and they all run for a month so pop over and have a look.
Hugs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I love the colour-combo!!!

and love the way you did the circles, very cool!

marsha said...

Ooh, this pearlescent paper is yummy and love your image. Awesome flowers too!
Hugs,
Marsha

Vicky said...

Awww this is just so pretty hun. Those birdies are such cuties.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.the little birds are so sweet and i love the colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Cathy Spicer said...

What a GORGEOUS card ~ the color combo is so calming. I need to thank you for turning me onto the Stamping Vacation challenges. I enjoy playing them!

Josephine said...

Just gorgeous! I love the offset circles - really unusual, but so effective!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020