10 Nov 2010

Stamping Vacation - Embellish It Challenge

Hi all today we have a new Embellish It Challenge at Stamping Vacation and this month we want to see Corner Adornments on your projects.
Here is my DT Card
I have used Silver Corner Stickers for my adornments I did colour them with red ink but unfortunately it doesn't show up as well as I had hoped.
The image is from QKR Stampede the Rag Doll Angel, I have coloured her with Copics.  The bp is Papermania, the silver embossed card is from my stash that I have had for some years, I added a flower punched from my Tonic punch and double mounted with silicone glue, I added some Cosmic Silver Twinkles, the red strips have been punched from my SU Word Punch.
Here is a closer look at the card
I hope you will come join us at Stamping Vacation there are loads of monthly challenges for you to choose from.
Hugs to all see you soon.

14 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card lorraine I love the stamp an the sketch is great
hugs Lia

Dawn said...

Lovely Lorraine, am going away for weekend tomorrow or may have had a go at this one myself.

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Lorraine,love the silver embossing.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Real cute hun.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, youve done a brilliant job with this image she looks so cheeky, the papers and flower are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyx

*Vicki* said...

Totally adorable creation hun!! The layout is wonderful!! HUGS

Jacee said...

Lovely Lorraine, the silver embossed paper is so effective.

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Lorraine, what a cute little country angel. I have just posted a project with corner adornments so must add it to your challenge.
Pinky

Delphine said...

Great card, Lorraine! Beautiful image, and I love the silver paper and fab corners! Enjoy the rest of your evening! Hugs Delphine xx

Dora said...

Awww this is such a cutie little chubby fairy, she is adorable. Hey I got something for you on my blog. Hope over when you can. Hugs xxx

Merry said...

Oh she is such a cute image. Wonderful colours you have used.

Davi said...

Wohoo I love this sweet angel and your fabulous coloring!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x

Susie Sugar said...

oh what a sweet folk angel great card
Hugs Susie xx

Counter

Sept 2015

Sept 2015

Sept 2015

Sept 2015

SEPT 2015

Sept 2015

August 2015

August 2015

Top 3 August 2015

August 2015

Top 3 August 2015

Top 5 August 2015

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin