My Lovely Supporters

2 Nov 2010

Digital Tuesday #83

Hi all today we have a new challenge for you at 
this week our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish our theme is
I've Been Framed (plus Digi)
We would like to see a frame or border used with your image
Here is my DT card
I have used an image that is available from QKR Stampede, my regular visitors may recognise her as I have used this one a few times she is such a joy to colour.
I have gone for a red and white colour theme this time, the papers are a mixture of Basic Grey and Kaiser, I coloured the image with promarkers, the frame is silver mirror card which I sanded then rubbed in some SU Choc Chip ink to take down the shine.  The small corner flowers are punched from the same papers as the bp, I added some pearls, gingham ribbon, flower and gem.
I do hope you will join us for our challenge this week and please do visit the other DTM their work is both creative and inspirational.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have a new Sketch Therapy challenge for you today at Stamping Vacation
Here is the sketch
and here is my DT card.
I used a pre coloured image which I laminated it is from Wink, Wink, Wink and the sentiment comes with it, which I also laminated.
The bp is Papermania, I did faux stitching then used my small retro punch for the flowers the centres are yellow liquid pearls.
Hope you will come join us at Stamping Vacation's Sketch Therapy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first tune in my play list is called Twin Peaks and for anyone who is interested the series is due to start this week on Sky Horror Channel, I am definitely going to record it.

Hugs to all

22 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving these cards they are both lush. The top 1 I love how you've done the ribbon it looks fab & adds a great touch. The images on both cards are awesome. Take care hunni.

Lotsa huggles Vicky xxx

Debs said...

Hi Lorraine
Two beautiful cards hun.
Love the cutey snowman!
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

chris said...

Hi Lorraine, wow 2 beauties here love them both but I do so love snowmen so its my favourite, its something to do with that little bird perched on his beak.
hope you are ok love chris xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lorraines, love the sweet images.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Two fabulous cards Lorraine,I do like the red and white one best though. It's nice to see you back in the saddle so to speak.xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow two stunning cards I love the first one is gorgeous and your second is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Crystal said...

Lorraine these are fabulous creations, love these images...toooooo cute!

marsha said...

OOh, how gorgeous!!! I just love the first card with the bunny and that checked smock - and how clever to carry that over with that marvelous bow!
Your snowman is just such a cutie too! Love the colors and that border of flowers is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Marsha

mudmaven said...

Hi Lorraine. I just love that snowman, but I can't seem to find it in the Digital Delights store either in digi form or stamp. Any chance it's from somewhere else? Love to get my hands on it! ~chris

coops said...

2 fantastic cards lorraine.fab images and colours and great layouts.i love how you have done the fab flower and ribbon on your first card :D

xx coops xx

Ellibelle said...

These are both amazing Lorraine. I love the sketch on the first card and how you used the flower and ribbon on the right side. Super cute image too.
Love the sweet snowman in the second card, and again gorgeous sketch!

Ellibelle said...

These are both gorgeous Lorraine. Love the sketch on the first one, and how you used the flower and ribbon on the right side. Cute image too!
Love the snowman on your second card, and again a fabulous sketch!

Jacee said...

Super cards Lorraine, love the checked ribbon on the first, and the sentiments on the second is such a good idea, love them!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lorraine, these cards are both adorable!! Your coloring on the top creation is so awesome!! I adore that stunning snowman too!! :) HUGS

Tracy said...

Hi Lorraine,
That bunny is totally gorgeous and such a fabulous creation. And a great, cute snowman card too. Hope your ok hun.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

These two are so gorgeous, So great to see your awesome creations!!!

I hope to try the sketch someone this week!

Lia said...

wonderful card dear lorraine I hope you're feeling better now
hugs Lia

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards Lorraine, love the gingham ribbon and how you matched it with the apron looks fantastic and the Tweetings one is a sweetie xx

Maria Matter said...

two adorable card Lorraine! love your take on the frame challenge, adorable image too...gingham is a weakness of mine! LOVE it!

sweet snowman card too! Your coloring is gorgeous on both!
hugs & blessings!

Davi said...

Two fab cards Lorraine. I love the red checks and the fun image!! Your DT card is wonderful. That snowman is SO cute and I love the dps with the bold flowers and perfect combo!!

Delphine said...

Two fantastic cards, Lorraine! I love the colours and the image with the lovely frame on your first card! As for card 2, great colour combo and layout and the snowman is too cute! Hugs Delphine xx

Anne-Marije said...

Wow, 2 beautiful cards!
xxx Anne-Marije

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020