My Lovely Supporters

30 Sept 2010

Aud Sentiments #12

Hi all today we have a new challenge for you at AUD SENTIMENTS we would love to see your cards or projects using a sentiment that has to do with Halloween.
Our sponsor this week is

The Cutting Cafe


This time around we are lucky enough to have The Cutting Cafe as our sponsor. They have such a variety of products over there all of which are so fun to work with! They are giving the winner of this challenge 3 sets of their choice! Thanks Regina!

Here is my DT project I am showing several photos so you can have a good view.

I decided to make another 'Slim Jane' tall box and a small 'Soap Box' which is a first for me.
I have used orange base card for both projects the papers are both Bearlymine. The images of the bats and bird on the 'Slim Jane' box are from Chi Chi Memories, the image on the front of 'Soap Box' is Digital Delights, all images have been coloured with promarkers.
This is a side view of the 'Slim Jane' tall box. 
These next two photos show a closer look of the bats, bird and bp the owl I used on the tag 
The photo below is a closer look at the 'Soap Box'
For this one I rounded off the edges, the flowers I punched using a 1" six petal punch. 
The photo above is a side view, below shows the box opened up. 
As well as the flowers and bp I also added black grosgrain ribbon and card candy,  there is a little gift bottle inside, I wanted to use a bottle of Pot Pourri essence but couldn't find it so I had to make a substitute.
I hope you have enjoyed my little project and maybe this will give you a little inspiration but for even more wonderful viewings please go visit my DT sisters their work is awesome.
I do hope you will come join our challenge over the next two weeks we really want to see your creativity.
Hugs to all see you later.
Tutorial for the Soap Box is HERE
The link for the Tutorial for the Slim Jane box is in my Tutorial Page at the very top.
I am also entering these into the following challenge:

23 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Lorraine. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. I love these boxes you have created. They are fabulous! I have never seen a Slim Jane box. Too cute!

Hugz,
Julie

Audrey said...

Love the boxes Lorraine. Thanks for leaving the nice comments on my blog for the rain card although Karen did not do it, I appreciate the sweet comment. You do great work!
Hugs,
Audrey

Mandy said...

Hi Lorraine,
These are beautiful,I love them both fab papers and embellishments...I've never seen the slim jane box,hope it's alright to lift the idea I love it...
Mandy xx

Lia said...

beautiful box dear Lorraine I love the colors it's just halloween
hugs lia

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow fabulous creations, i luv the soap box, luv the image, great stitching hun, sue,x

Teri said...

Excellent project hun! Really ought to make more boxes myself, but I never have use for them. Never mind, I'll content myself with cards! LOL
Hugs,
Teri x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lorraine

Wow your creations are fabulous, love all the images.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine, wow your boxes are just fantastic, love all the detail. Hugs Suzanne

carol said...

gogeous creations..thanks for joining us at craftycatz this week, do hope yu can join in with us next week for our Birthday celebration.x carol

Nannieflash said...

Wow lorraine what can I say, fabulous projects you are certainly one talented lady, they are stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Doreen said...

Oooh what great boxes you are so clever, I love all the halloween embellishments too.xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Lorraine,This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Delphine said...

Fantastic projects, Lorraine! Both are gorgeous! I love the colours and all the images you have used, beautiful DP too, and congratulations on your creativity! Thanks for sharing! Hugs Delphine xx

Julie said...

Lorraine,
Great projects. I love that soap box!
Hugs,
Julie

chris said...

Blimey Lorraine, such a lot of hours put in here, such fabulous and interesting work love it, its all so unique and gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! What a really clever idea girl!! I LOVE IT!!!

Ruthie said...

Lorraine, these are fabby - love them both anf gonna check out the tutorials now

rx

Lindsey said...

Hi Lorraine,
What a fantastic project, they are all simply gorgeous! This must have taken days!
Hope everything is well with you.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Linds x

coops said...

wow these are fabulous lorraine.great spooky images and perfect gift ideas :)

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

WOW....how amazing are these they are stunning I love everything about them....they are FAB!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Maria Matter said...

these are fabulous Lorraine! great papers and details on each! beautifully done!
HUGS!

Ruby said...

Fab projects! I love your little boxes, very clever and those bats are so cute!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable little boxes Lorraine!! Not sure if I sent you a CONGRATS on your Aud Sentiments DT spot!!! They are the best girls EVER!!!

I apologize for not visiting lately. I've had some things going on, but I'm trying to get caught up now.

Hugs,
Wendy

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020