My Lovely Supporters

14 May 2010

Morning all today is a start of a new challenge at Sew Many Challenges this weeks theme is 
To Make An Easel Card
I know that this is a big favourite with sew many of you sew how about joining us and show off your wonderful projects we just love seeing them.
.This is my DT card which I so enjoyed making I am also entering this into the Sketch and Stash challenge.
I have used a Sew Many Cards image called 'Tayla Boo Boo' isn't he cute lol
I have coloured him with a mixture of promarkers and Sakura pens I flipped the sketch to accommodate the image I have added card that I embossed with the paisley Cuttlebug folder added some ribbon, card candy and flower.
Our sponsor this week is Soft Pencil and the winner will receive a $15 voucher to spend at Soft Pencil...wow


"Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil - Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.
My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.

I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to enjoy creating with them!"


Please come join us and don't forget to pick up this Fridays Freebie.

A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing. DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

21 comments:

Autumn said...

This is super cute Lorraine, I love it! I really like that butterfly on the inside...that black and yellow just looks great!

Beryl K said...

Fabby card Lorraine, love the colours.
Beryl x

Doreen said...

This is great Lorraine, The image is super cute and you papers gorgeous.xxx

Unknown said...

Oh this is lovely, I love your colouring

Love Dawn xx

Donna said...

really sweet card Lorraine, and colored so wonderfully well too. I may just join this week as I love making easel cards.
hugs
Donna xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Lorraine thats fabulous love that cute image and he looks so sad. The papers are gorgeous to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really Cute Lorraine. I have missed you while I have been away. Cathy xxx

Lavender and old lace said...

what a lovely card Lorraine the colours are so nice love Dorothy

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Lorraine. this is so cute, he's just adorable, I like the way you have coloured him, i am glad you may make use of my box instructions, have fun, enjoy your weekend hugs Liz xx

Unknown said...

Lorraine, love your colors and design and your coloring is great.
The paper is great as is your card....

Sandy O said...

Wow, this is great! Love the coloring

Gina said...

Now this is a seriously cute Tiger! I love the stripy ribbon behind him.
love as always Gina x x x

carol said...

what a lovely easel card, cute image too, hugs carol x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great image, colours and design , spot on. janex

kim.mom said...

LOVE it!!! That ribbon is just perfect! Great job!

Maria Matter said...

oh Lorraine, this is such a fab design!! Beautiful! I like that you added the butterfly on the bottom portion! Just Beautiful!!
Blessings!

Deanette said...

This is really nice Lorraine, nice work!

~Jeri~ said...

BEEEEEE YOOOOUUUUU TEEEEEEE FULLLLLL Lorraine!!!! You colored Tayla fabulously! Love the colors you worked with as well! Great job maam!!

Lorraine A said...

oh wow !!! this is just GORGEOUS Christine :-) The image is very cute and the colours, papers and embellies are all fabulous :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Another great card! Except now I have two of your musics going LOL ---

I like how the yellow pops off the card in such a wonderful way! I really do need to add more embossing to my cards- it really adds a wonderful texture!

Angela
SewManyCards

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

BUCKET FULL OF FLOWERS AND FROGS

Hi today I have a card to share and enter into the challenge at  PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE - A/GOES/EASTER This is a Slapstick Stamp th...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020