My Lovely Supporters

13 Feb 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #8

I am so sorry I normally put all my DT cards on a scheduled posting but I haven't been to well and I forgot to do this one that I made for our challenge this week at Crafty Ann's which is: “If music be the food of love….” February is the month of love of course, but it’s all in the title – you can go with a theme of music, food, love or any combination thereof! As usual, you can make any project for any occasion and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!


For my card I have used two digital images available from Crafty Ann's Digi Shop which is the hands and apple by using MCS graphics programme I inserted the apple into the hands then used red crystal lacquer to make it shine, the sentiment is a Clarity Stamp both have been mounted onto nesties.  I hope you like it hugs to all.


A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.
DT member for Cute Daisy May, Digital Tuesday, Prairie Fairy and Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog.

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Lorrain, Hope you are feeling better now.xxx

Crystal said...

This is sooo wonderful!!!!! Great card and I hope you feel better soon!! :)

Chrissie said...

I love what you've done with these images Lorraine!
I love the glossy look to the apple too, good enough to eat!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well Lorraine, I hope you feel better soon. I am glad that you managed to post your beautiful card though, the apple looks good enough to eat and I love how the combined images are perfect with the quotation - fabulous work.
Ann x

eiyiyi said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Love it all. I actually have that sentiment stamp on a shelf in my kitchen!

Not well? What's up. Email me please and let me know what's going on. hugs and reiki, eileen

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Lorraine, I did look for your card and was wondering where it was yesterday - maybe me being too an eager Guest Designer - but I was sorry to hear you haven't been well lately. I hope you are feeling better and that making a card here-and-there helps.

This card is lovely. I quite often pull more than one image in with another and also like to see others do the same. That apple looks like you've polished it on your jumper for hours like we did as kids to make the fruit seem more appealing.

Thanks for allowing me to be a Guest Designer on the Design Team. I've been like a kid waiting for Christmas for today to see how others interpreted the challenge. It's amazing to see how much they differ but they all include cards made with lovely images and backing papers.

Best wishes, Kym xxx

Beryl said...

Hope you're feeling better by now Lorraine. Love the glossy red apple (mmm) and great design for the card.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This looks good enough to eat. Fab card. Hope you are feeling better hun. Cathy xxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020