My Lovely Supporters

9 Jan 2010

It's Arrived-Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge Blog

Whoopee Prairie Fairy Challenge Blog is now up and running I managed to make a card as a DT member at about 2.00am this morning which is when I read the e-mail it may not appear on the challenge blog yet but I hope it will be in the line up with the other members of the team sometime today.  
New challenges will be posted every Friday and prizes will be up for grabs for the winning entry for Week 1 we have a sketch for you to try out and below is my card using one of the Prairie Fairy Images called 'Big Bunny' I love him, the papers are Papermania I have used Nestie circles some ribbon flowers and gems I hope you can come join us.  Hugs to all and see you later



A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.
DT member for Cute Daisy May, Digital Tuesday, Kaboodle Doodles, Prairie Fairy and Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog.

15 comments:

Liz said...

Aww Nice image brilliant card too need to check this one out my side bar is getting soooooooooo Long!
Liz xx

Crystal said...

AWWWW how SWEET!!! That little bunny is delightful!!! What a great creation!

eiyiyi said...

How adorable Lorraine. You are amazing with all of the challenges and design team work! I could use a bit of your mojo if you wouldn't mind. Mine seems to be away on vacation. Love your card. love and hugs, eileen

Lisa said...

soo cute!!! wonderful job

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet and pretty card! The bunny is just too cute :)

Have a fab weekend!
~ margie

Beryl said...

He's so cute. I love the sentiment and especially that gorgeous bp.
Beryl xx

cheryl said...

OH hunny love love this great bunny too,just wanted to make sure i came here first encase the internet goes,bless your heart for the comments,love visiting your blog and so glad I found you love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Doreen said...

Hi Lorraine, I love this card and I really love the images you go for xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, what pretty papers youve used for this card, and the image is so cute and so beautifully coloured, the design and embellishments are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

crafty amy said...

What a cute card that image is so sweet :D

Amy xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww fab bunny and love your papers! Lisa x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Lorraine. Thanks for do this card for the challenge blog.

Thanks for dealing with my impossible deadlines TE HE!

Anonymous said...

what an amazing card! awesome job!

xoxo
sarabeth

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just made tons of another emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020