My Lovely Supporters

15 Sept 2009

Digital Tuesday DT Card



Hi all this is my first DT card for Digital Tuesday which is themed clean and simple 'Fall'. I was over the moon and beyond when I was invited to be on Digital Tuesday's DT team. I am a bit late posting this on my blog due to an emergency visit to the dentist this morning which resulted in one of my back molar's being taken out. The first dentist couldn't pull hard enough so had to get another to try and finally it was out but as you can imagine I am in a bit of agony. Anyway back to my card which I enjoyed doing as I love the 'Fall' colours. The image is from Digital Oasis and I have always loved these images I added some ribbon in the corners as well as some large acorns which I managed to resize digitally from some backing paper. This cutie is mounted on a distressed circle cut from my nestie. The backing paper is a mixture of SU and some that I got from the web. I hope you like it and would absolutely love to see your creations at Digital Tuesday. Hugs to all and take care.



A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.

15 comments:

Sheri said...

Your coloring on this is perfect ....and I really love the fall feel on this! Awww poor you! I hope your feeling better. That sounded like it was not a fun trip to the dentist ...at all! Big {{{HUGS}}}

eiyiyi said...

Yikes, sorry to hear about that tooth. That really is ratty.

Love your DT card. Clean and simple is done beautifully! hugs, eileen

Dazie said...

What a little cutie of a image! Love it! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Dazie
x

Danni said...

Adorable! Love the bows!

craftychris said...

hi lorraine
fab card ,the layout and colours are lovely well done

hugs chris xx

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card! I love the vows, they look so cute :)

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic card,
Hugs
Angie

Stef H said...

awesome!

hugs,

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Lorraine, who's a lucky girl re the Design Team. Certainly not lucky needing a trip to the dentist and having a molar removed. I hope it settles down quickly. Fab card by the way. I do love squirrels. Kym xxx

Beryl said...

Hope the pain soon goes away.It's no fun having a tooth out is it? Love the image and papers on this one. Well done for managing to craft whilst in agony.
Beryl xx

issy said...

Stunning card, Oh I love the image he is adorable,

issy

Maria Matter said...

I usually make my DTC team rounds on Tuesday but this fall cleaning thing is throwing me off a bit! lol
You did an excellent job with Sammy Squirrel, he's one of my very fav squirrels....and I really like squirrel images! lol
Your coloring is perfection!!!!
So glad to have you on board!
Blessings, Maria

Ali Dantre said...

Oh what a sweetie he is!

Hugs
lisa.xx

linda said...

Ouch! I'm no fan of the dentist, but I guess you gotta go sometimes. Beautiful card though, love the squirrel image...fall themed cards are just so wonderful! I'll definitely be playing along with Digital Tuesdays!

Susie Sugar said...

What a cute squirrel and coloured to perfection
hugs Susie xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020