My Lovely Supporters

11 Feb 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge

This is my entry for the new challenge blog the Pink Elephant. For the background I have used two different pink flora doodle backing papers Tilda has been coloured with Sakura pens for a change the pink is Rose glaze and the Sakura black is actually a glitter pen. I mounted Tilda onto a pink oval then matted onto black card and cut around with pinking shears I also embossed the pink oval with the same stamp that I used to make the pink and black flowers and embossed with clear powder. The big flower was also embossed, the pink one I stamped with black brilliance ink and the black one I stamped with versamark and used some candy pink embossing powder but it didn't show up so I used some pink mica powder to try and bring the colour out a bit more.....think that failed (never tried that before). I just felt I wanted to be a little more adventurous after seeing so many stunning cards from all you lovely crafters. Hugs Lorraine.


6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love this it so cute!

Unknown said...

This is darling, Lorraine! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Annie said...

A lovely card - thanks for entering the Pink Elephant Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Ann xxx

Stef H said...

This is really pretty. Your cards are just as pretty as everyone else's. I entered that challenge too. BUt I really like pink, black & white anyway!

P.S. Love your new banner. That peacock is stunning!

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine
Beryl x

Robin said...

What a cute card!!! Thank you for playing in the 1st TPE challenge. We hope to see you back again next week.
Robin

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020