11 Feb 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge

This is my entry for the new challenge blog the Pink Elephant. For the background I have used two different pink flora doodle backing papers Tilda has been coloured with Sakura pens for a change the pink is Rose glaze and the Sakura black is actually a glitter pen. I mounted Tilda onto a pink oval then matted onto black card and cut around with pinking shears I also embossed the pink oval with the same stamp that I used to make the pink and black flowers and embossed with clear powder. The big flower was also embossed, the pink one I stamped with black brilliance ink and the black one I stamped with versamark and used some candy pink embossing powder but it didn't show up so I used some pink mica powder to try and bring the colour out a bit more.....think that failed (never tried that before). I just felt I wanted to be a little more adventurous after seeing so many stunning cards from all you lovely crafters. Hugs Lorraine.


6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love this it so cute!

tina q. said...

This is darling, Lorraine! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Ann said...

A lovely card - thanks for entering the Pink Elephant Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Ann xxx

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

This is really pretty. Your cards are just as pretty as everyone else's. I entered that challenge too. BUt I really like pink, black & white anyway!

P.S. Love your new banner. That peacock is stunning!

Beryl (bik59) said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine
Beryl x

Robin said...

What a cute card!!! Thank you for playing in the 1st TPE challenge. We hope to see you back again next week.
Robin

Counter

Sept 2015

Sept 2015

Sept 2015

Sept 2015

SEPT 2015

Sept 2015

August 2015

August 2015

Top 3 August 2015

August 2015

Top 3 August 2015

Top 5 August 2015

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin