My Lovely Supporters

18 Jun 2017

ADDICTED TO STAMPS #150-REMINDER

SCHEDULED POST

Hi all, today I am posting a card as a reminder of the challenge at
the theme is
FLOWERS
our lovely sponsor is

You will receive a $15 dollar gift code for the webshop
Thanks Sparkle and Sprinkle
For my card I have used stamps that I have had for many years from the Elusive Images Collection, I stamped different sizes of the flower onto spotty paper then cut them out, I added gems to their centres, I then stamped the sentiment and butterflies into the centre circle and added a bow.

I hope to rejoin blogland and start visiting my friends again as soon as I feel able, at the moment I am not in a good place I am spending most of my time with my mum and brother.   

I hope that you will come join us at 
we look forward to seeing you
(please make sure you use some form of stamping on your projects)


Max THREE (new) entries per person.
Will you please number your entries if you enter more than once
Thank you.

16 comments:

Chrissy said...

GORgeous card Lorraine..love the papers and colours and the flowers are just lovely..I hope you find peace and happiness soon..keep smiling..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card Lorraine.
I hope you feel better soon.
hugs
Chris
x

Margreet said...

Beautiful flowers on your card Lorraine. Hope everything goes well with you, your mum and your brother. Take care!
xxx Margreet

Pat said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, lovely design those flowers are gorgeous. Sorry you are having problems at the moment, I do hope you are soon feeling much better. Take care.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! I love the beautiful flowers!! They look amazing!! The sentiment is one of my favs!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab papers.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine. I am so sorry you are suffering sweetie. I know how you feel. It will be a year on Sunday since I lost the love of my life and I am trying to keep my head focused on my Salvation Army soldier-ship course. Hope you feel better soon sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, beautiful flowers and pretty pastel pinks - such a lovely sentiment.
I'm so sorry to hear that you are still struggling, I hope things improve for you soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stampsnob. said...

Good to see you with this lovely card Hope you will be back on track very soon ..............Lis

Jane Savage said...

So nice to see you creating again, Lorraine and what a beauty you have made! Love the monochromatic design! Gorgeous! Hope things improve for you really soon! Hugs! xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card it's really beautiful Lorraine. You take care of you and see you soon lots of love and huggles Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww beautiful card Lorraine! Hope you're ok, sending a big hug x

Mrs A. said...

Sorry I am late commenting. Not in a good place either tight now but managing yo jog along somehow. Hugs Mrs A.

Bernadet said...

What is this a lovely one Lorraine

Stampsnob. said...

This is very soft and calming Thank you for sharing,,,,,,,,,,,Lis

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020