My Lovely Supporters

30 Aug 2011

Going Buggy

Hi all I have two posts for you today the first is our new challenge starts at
The theme is 
GOING BUGGY
we want to see you use Bugs on your cards/projects
Our Sponsor this week is 

The DT were given some images to work with called the Ants Masquerade
I have used the PNG images and fitted 2 of them together I inserted the sentiment also from Doodle Pantry.
Here is my DT card
I have used a black base card the papers are Bearlymine which I have mounted onto a copper mottled mirri card that I have had in my stash for a few years.
I coloured the image with Copics I added Glossy Accents to the mushroom and the orange bug, I distressed the edges of the picture with TH Vintage Photo ink, I also added some flowers and gold corners.
Please remember to use something digi on your card/project to be eligible to win, this can be either papers, sentiment or image.
I hope that you will come join us this week at Digital Tuesday.
Hugs to you all see you later with my second DT card.

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

This beautiful Lorraine
Beryl x

coops said...

gorgeous card lorriane.i love the stunning image and sentiment and your colours and details are fab :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card hun the image is fabulous I love it!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

AWW! Now how stinkin' CUTE is that!! Love your gorgeous layout and colors hun!! TFS! :)

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! I love how you shaded the background in the scene.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020