My Lovely Supporters

1 Jul 2010

Sir Stampalot #4 DT Card

Hi again this is my second post of the day and as it is the 1st of July it is the start of a new challenge at 
Sir Stampalot our theme for this month is
Lazy Hazy Days Of Summer
please read the challenge rules that are posted on the challenge site.
This month we have another whopper of a prize and here it what you could win


Here are my DT projects, yes I have done two this time I have created both a 6x6 card and 4 3x3 cards, this first picture shows the two together. I hope you like looking at pictures as I have a few to show lol.
This next picture shows the 6x6 card and for this one I have used a mixture of papers from my stash, the image is Sugar Nellie coloured with watercolour pencils and Sansodor. 
I have added flowers from Wild Orchid the leaves and butterflies are punched from MS punches.
I have also added lace and a flower charm.

Now onto my 3x3 cards project I have never made this size before but wanted to give it ago, I have a tutorial for a little gift box that is perfect for these little ones.
I was delving into my stamp collection, again, and found my Judikins Kew Gardens Cube stamp which I have never used, I also found the Judikins Postage Frame Stamp which is compatible with the cubes. All have been inked using Momento Black Tuxedo ink pad.
I then coloured them with watercolour pencils and Sansodor I cut them out and placed onto the little mini cards.
I have several Cubes and will be giving them all an ink up and make a complete set I think this will make a nice little gift for someone.
I hope you have found a little inspiration in my projects but for more please visit the other DTM their names are in my side bar.
I am so looking forward to seeing what you create for out theme this month.
Big hugs see you later.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Fairy Knoll,One Stitch At A Time, One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot, Whimsy Stamps and Whoopsie Daisy.

15 comments:

issy said...

Fabulous as always Lorraine, Oh those little 3x3 cards are so cute. with lovely little scenes on each of them.

x
issy

Lavender and old lace said...

oh wow these are just beautiful love love love them Dorothy xx

pinky said...

I absolutely adore your projects this month especially the little postcard type. Just beautiful Lorraine. Hugs
Pinky

Gina said...

Absolutley FANTASTIC!
XXX

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Lorraine,
Your projects are fabulous - so summery! I love them both, but my favourites are the stamps - so beautiful!
Hugs, Clare x

Teri said...

WOW hun, what a gorgeous little set of cards. Perfect for a gift! Loving the big card too, really sweet.
Hugs,
Teri x

Nicola said...

Wow your colouring is amazing Lorraine. Gorgeous papers, lace and floral detail on the 1st card and wow how could you leave these beautiful Judikins uninked for so long - they are absolutely fabulous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tracy said...

Hi Lorraine,
I adore your postage stamp style creations, the images on them are beautiful, gorgeous sugar neelie card too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

eiyiyi said...

Love everything about this post Lorraine. Those 3x3's are beautiful and the 6" card is a stunner. hugs, eileen

Cathy Spicer said...

Fabulous cards! I really love the smaller ones with the postage stamp 'feel'.

Josephine said...

I love those little cards - they're so neat!

And the main card is gorgeous - image, colours, everything!

Crafting Queen said...

Great set of card, love the way you coloured the images.

Autumn said...

These are awesome, Lorraine, love them! Pink and brown...always a wining combination!!

Sally H said...

I love all of these beautiful creations, Lorraine, but the garden ones are just so stunning! I might just have to buy that cube as it is so lovely!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic array of cards as usual Lorraine. The littl ones are so cute.

Cathy
xxxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020