My Lovely Supporters

4 Jun 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #16 DT Card

Hi all today sees the start of new challenge at Crafty Ann's and the theme is to create a project using the colours of you national flag.
Before I give some details of my DT card can I say a big, big thank you to everyone who joined our first ever blog hop. The winners will be announced on the main challenge blog at Crafty Ann's so if you want to check out if you were one of the lucky ones then just click HERE.

Ok now onto my card I have used the colours of the Union Jack the squares have all be Cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dots folder I added a few red roses the blue and red shield shapes are actually Crafty Ann's Denim pockets digi image and they fitted into my design just perfectly.
I think this card may come into the clean and simple design and I am quite pleased with it I hope you are 
Hugs to all
The winner of the pre coloured flower sheets pre viewed in the blog hop is No 17




True Random Number Generator  17Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Congratulations Cheryl if you go to the challenge blog and e-mail Ann she will get the sheets sent out to you.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Fairy Knoll,One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

7 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely fabulous work Lorraine - I love the shield effect with the pockets and it's such an original take on the challenge.
Ann x

Delphine said...

I love it, Lorraine! Very elegant, and I really like all the embossed squares and fabulous layout! Hugs Delphine xx

Josephine said...

Sometimes I think we can get so caught up in intricacy that we forget how well clean and simple works - especially in a more masculine design.

This works really well - the texture adds interest and the colours are, of course, classic!.

craftychris said...

i like this card its so different

chris xx

iReneM said...

Great work, Lorraine and a very inventive way to use Ann's pockets.

x

Claire said...

Fab card and what a brilliant idea for the shields!!
Claire xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card and idea Lorraine. Cathy xxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020