My Lovely Supporters

15 Jan 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge No 6 - Embossing

Morning all today is a new challenge at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and this time we would love to see 'embossing' on your creations whether it is a card, altered item or other project.  This is my DT card and I have gone classical for this one.  The image is one of Crafty Ann's I have doubled it up and have used one of Crafty Ann's backing papers in red, the base backing paper has been created using the graphics programme in MCS and is the same image as the main one but tiled and printed onto ivory parchment paper.  I coloured the guitars with Copics cut some circles and used a Cuttle Bug embossing folder added a couple of flowers, some silver discs which, I also embossed, and found a little charm guitar in my bits and pieces box.  For more inspiration go see the other DT members creations they are so beautiful.



A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.

10 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

This one is a real WOW! Lorraine. I love what you've done and you're inspiration all on your own. Fabulous work.
Ann x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a lovely card once again Lorraine. I love the colour combo. Cathy xxxx

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Lorraine, love how you have matched up the backing paper
Beryl x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is very pretty Lorraine. Love the guitar images paired with the dp. Perfect!! Where on earth did you find the perfect charm too? Wow!
hugs,

Doreen said...

Well Lorraine what agorgeous card, you have put so much into it, I just love everything about it. Doreen xxx

Crystal said...

Another Beautiful Creation Lorraine...wow this is FANTASTIC~!

cheryl said...

oh this is fab hun love the guitar image,perect with the DP hugs cheryl xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beryl said...

This is great Lorraine. As well as the fab pair of guitars the embossed circles are very stylish.
Beryl xx

Christine said...

Just fab Lorraine
Christine x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020