My Lovely Supporters

7 Oct 2009

Stamp with Fun



This is my second post of the day please scroll down to see my first one.  I haven't managed to enter this challenge for some time but again I fitted it in late last night.  The theme this week at Stamp with Fun is a sketch and this is what I came up with.  I used a Hanglar image coloured with pro markers the base paper is an embossed one from my stash the blue is Elusive Images I added a ribbon and sentiment which dangles and an extra silver star and flora doodle at the top. Just checked and I am to late to enter this but I am leaving it for you to see anyway.
  Hugs to all and thank you so much for visiting me.



A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW this is sooo cute, I love the colors, the star and the moon are sooooo darn sweet!!!! What a darling creation...WOW and your colroing looks fantastic!

Crystal said...

AWWW this is sooo cute, I love the colors, the star and the moon are sooooo darn sweet!!!! What a darling creation...WOW and your colroing looks fantastic!

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous Lorraine, love those stamps, have been lurking around ebay trying to catch some lol.
Pinky

Stef H said...

oh this is wonderful!!!!!

hugs,

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love it hunnie. Oh so cute!!!! Cathy xxxxx

brenda said...

Hi Lorraine

What a cute man in the moon.

It is difficult keeping up with challeges is'nt it, I try but some weeks they just pass me by.

B x

Beryl said...

The image is gorgeous and it all matches so well. The embossed bp is fabulous. How could you bear to use it.
Beryl xx

craftychris said...

lovely just my kind of card
chris xx

Maria Matter said...

what a cute image...and I like your dangly tag! this is really sweet!
Blessings, Maria

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020