Hi all I have been making this card since yesterday I plucked up the courage to have a good go at distressing I would love to know what you think.
I distressed all the paper edges with my Tonic distressing tool then got out my much underused TH distressing ink, Walnut Stain and threw caution to the wind.
I stamped Tilda twice then cut both images and 3'd them, I stamped and cut out the Magnolia stool also 3'd it I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with my SU word punch. The stool and Tilda I coloured with Copics.
The lace, flowers, card and ribbon all come from my stash, the card candy I got from Crafty Emma's, I also used a Make It Easy flower stamp for the little scene behind Tilda.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I hope you like my card but as I am not used to so much distressing please let me know if it is too much.
See you later