My Lovely Supporters

1 Oct 2010

Sir Stampalot October Challenge

Hi all today our new Sir Stampalot monthly challenge starts and the theme is
AUTUMN BREEZES - BUTTONS AND BOWS
Here is my DT card
I have used Papermania vintage papers and finally attempted some paper piecing which I am so pleased with lol.  I have used a Tilda image with her dress blowing in the Autumn Breeze, I added some wide cream lace brown ribbon topped with orange gingham, I then made some little bows, I added one to Tilda's dress, the one under Tilda includes some raffia as well.  I added some SU earth coloured buttons and threaded some raffia through I also added a few gold gems.
And the prize this month is shown below, it is phenomenal, you will see the goodies listed under the picture. 

14 sheets of autumnal glittered double-sided, patterned paper from Best Creations......Ribbon in autumn shades......Felt leaves from Hero Arts......Cherry Blossom flowers from Magnolia......New Tilda stamp design......Autumn Gildenglitz metallic gilding leaf......Quicke glue pen, 2 pots of sparkly fluff.......Stampendous Silver Diamond Dots......3 tubes of pearlised embossing powder in lovely autumnal shades......Painty pens in essential colours of white, black, silver and gold......Cherry Brads, Coffee and Cream buttons – yum yum......Golden mini mosaic self-adhesive tiles......Bare Tree punch from Paper Shaper......Floral Clear stamp set......“When Autumn Comes” stamp from Stamps Happen......Leaf Tile from Rubber Soul......Tree Tile from Rubber Soul......Cat in Leaves stamp......Cats in the Night stamp......Diddy Flower stamp......And the new embossing folder set from Tim Holtz – Branch Tree and Tall Pines

All this could be yours all you need to do is create an card/project based on this month's theme. 
Please remember to check the rules before you enter 

For some truly wonderful creativity and inspiration please visit the other DT girls projects they are gorgeous.

32 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Lorraine love the colours, and the paper and lace is beautiful.
Have a great weekend absolutely pouring down here.
Chris x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Very pretty card hun - love the paper-pieced dress!
Hugs,
Teri x

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! I love the paper piecing on her dress and the lace is gorgeous!

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card Lorraine. I love the lace.

Nikki x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Lorraine,I love the paper piecing.xxx

brenda said...

Super card Lorraine and really great paper piecing. Something I enyoy as well - when I remember to do it for a change

B x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh my sweet Lorraine first I have to say your blog is so pretty so festive I love it.
And wow your card just blew me away. I love this image and how her dress matches the paper very clever of you.
Hugs Bonnie

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lorraine, finally got back here and I'm so sorry I wasn't a follower but I am now,
your cards lovely, you've got the challenge just right, love the Tilda and your paper piecing is fab,have a lovely weekend, hugs Liz xx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Lorraine,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

So adorable Lorriane!! I just love the paper piecing!! Fabby job!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous hun. I don't usually like Autumn/Winter but this card makes me think it might not be too bad this year.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Margreet said...

love this card so much Lorraine...great paperpiecing of Tilda's blowing in the wind dress...also love all your small bows, big lace, buttons.....*claps*
xxx Margreet

Wishcraft said...

So cute, love the colours and fabby lace :o) Lisa x

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous Lorraine i love this card xx

cheryl said...

wow hun this is one amazing card the lace is utterly devine,such super detail hugs cheryl xxxxxx

pinky said...

Its absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, each time I look at it I see something else I didn't notice before!! Have a nice weekend. Hugs
Pinky

Vintage Milly said...

Hi Lorraine, what gorgeous colours, I love that Tilda Image, paper piecing is something I need to try next, it looks so effective on your work. Thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog, they are very much appreciated,
take care,
Em.x

Sally H said...

beautiful, Lorraine! Love the papers and those little bows

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.fab image and i love the autumnal colours and your fabulous lace and paper piecing :)


xx coops xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Lorraine! I love your Tilda with the paper pieced dress, great paper and all the little bows, very pretty! Hugs Delphine xx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the colours and image that you have chosen, just divine!

Hugs Linda

stephanne said...

Oooooh, this is fabulous, love the dress you've made for her and the touches of country charm are fabulous!!
hugs, stephanne

Lou said...

Hi! Lorraine i just love love this,the colours/papers,buttons and all so gorgeous.
hugs Lou.xx

Davi said...

Oh my gosh this is sooo fabulously wonderful!! Such wonderful dimension and the colors and all the old fashioned looking embellies are sooo beautiful!

~Jeri~ said...

Awww this is so pretty Lorraine. I love the lace and old timey feel of it. Just perfect!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous!! Love the paper piecing and that crocheted lace ribbon!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous!! Love the paper piecing and that crocheted lace ribbon!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous!! Love the paper piecing and that crocheted lace ribbon!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous!! Love the paper piecing and that crocheted lace ribbon!!!

Basslady said...

marvellous autumn-card!
love the paper piecing...looks GREAT!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra P said...

Adorable card! Love the paper piecing :)

Hugs,
Sandra P

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020