My Lovely Supporters

21 Jun 2010

I am so thrilled and proud to have received these two gorgeous awards from DORA who creates such beautiful work and is one of the great inspirations to me. Thank you Dora.




I would truly love to pass these awards onto every one of you but I believe there are rules to follow so I have chosen the following blogs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This award was given to me by Sharon
I am so proud and honoured to have received this yet another gorgeous award.
Thank you so much Sharon
All these awards will be displayed in my Blog Award Page.
Big hugs to all.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

woooo hoooo! congrats!

issy said...

Awwwww thanks so much for my award Lorraine, Im gonna ring my friend later to find out how to load it on me blog.. Dumbo here got it all wrong last time (lol)

issy

mrsk06 said...

Thank you so much lorraine i have them on my blog with loads of pride! xx

Delphine said...

Congratulations on your awards, Lorraine and thank you so much for thinking of me, that's really kind of you. I did not know these awards, but I love them and will display them proudly on my blog!! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown said...

You're welcome Lorraine, you are so deserving of these awards and always an inspiration to me too with all your lovely cards and encouraging comments xxx

Doreen said...

Thank you so much Lorraine.xxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020