7 May 2009
Daisy May Challenge-Sketch
I have actually managed to produce a card for the Daisy May Challenge and feel quite pleased with the outcome. I have quite a few of the Daisy May Images and have used them several times on cards but not ones that I have shown on my blog tut tut I know that is naughty of me and it won't happen again. Anyway I have used a combination of Aubergine and Pinks as the main colours for this card I have cut out the image and mounted it onto an oval cut from my cricut added some handmade backing paper and ribbon also a flower the petal part is actually plastic the bud is again from my stash. Hope you like it hugs for now.