My Lovely Supporters

4 Apr 2009

Stamp Something Challenge





Hi all this is my entry for this week's 'Stamp Something' Challenge which is themed 'Happy Somethings'. I decided to use one of my new stamps from the 'Shy Bear' range this is the only one I have at the moment but hopefully at the end of the month I will remedy that (if you know what I mean lol). I think this card would make many people happy I know it does me I have used quite bright summery colours because that's what it feels like here in Glos. It hasn't rained for ages the sun keeps shinning. Hope you like it hugs Lorraine x.

8 comments:

Stef H said...

This is super! Those flowers and those colors are fantastic! Must check that link too!

Hugs,

Lia said...

your card is beautiful again. I hope you have a speedy recovery with your arm and shoulder.
This week I was very ill so I haven't visit your blog earlier this week
hugs lia

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Beryl K said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine,
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Lorraine and good to have you back blogging. Hope the ill effects don't bother your back for too long
Ann x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, fabulous image so beautifully coloured and your ribbons and flowers are the perfect finishing touch. -x-

Erin... said...

This is so sweet! Great colors and embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something:)

Jacqui said...

Oh what a smashing card, I adore that stamp, will have to check them out.
Take care
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020